Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Power of a Converted Woman is Immeasurable

One of the best things I've ever done is go to Education Week, attending a series of classes with topics ranging from Neuroscience, Archeology, Parenting, Family History, and the Savior Jesus Christ.

This year the Keynote speaker was Elder M. Russell Ballard, an apostle of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He spoke in the Marriott Center at BYU to thousands of people, but I felt his words at 36:33 in this video were directed at me...





Elder M. Russell Ballard Devotional 8-20-2013 video

Thus... this blog. I want to share experiences that have shaped and changed my life and will hopefully shape yours if you want that as well. 

My very best wishes to you in your life's journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment